Thursday, January 22, 2015

Oh Jen, my love

I want you to know how much I love you. I love every stitch, no matter how uneven, or imperfect. (Though I really do hope those even out when we block you) I love your v-neck. It is my favorite neckline I have ever knit. Even though it appears that my center stitch may be a little off. We did it together, you and I. I love the softness of your baby llama. I have a feeling that we will be together a long time, if I finally get your sleeves knit. I am not sure the wife beater looks suits us.
I feel certain that no one will ever need to know that I altered you dramatically on the bottom half of the body. It really was my fault, and I admit that. It was just that I was enjoying our time together so much that I forgot to read the instructions, and assumed I knew best. I see now that I was wrong, and I know that your way is most likely far superior, but this way works well and is unique. It works. Trust me. Next time I will listen more closely to you. Well not on the sleeves. Let's not be too hasty.
http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/jen-3jen-3


I also promise to get better pictures of you. Soon. Very soon. 


No comments:

Post a Comment