Thursday, April 2, 2015

Maybe I should get a second cow

I truly, truly, truly love Bessie. I can't believe the joy I feel in owning a cow. I love everything about it, and I have no idea why I waited so long to get one. I am pretty seriously thinking of getting a second one so that I have milk year round.

The decision may be more than slightly swayed by the fact that we opened our first block of home made cheddar cheese tonight. It is the best cheese I have ever had. It is a very sharp cheddar. So, so good! Trust me. I wish you could taste it, but it is mine. All mine.

And my amazing husband has decided that he needs to make more, bigger batches of cheese. So he got this little pot. The photo has not been poorly photoshopped, or stretched. That poy really is that big!



No comments:

Post a Comment