Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Do I dare

Title this "It is way past my bedtime, but.... . That is the first Torrie that popped into my slept brain, but blogs have time stamps, and this one would say " 9:30 PM" and then I would look really old and lame.

But for realz, it is way past my bedtime.

I am blogging, because happiness demands to be shared, and happiness abounds.

In the form of sugar cane. Lots and lots of sugar cane. It was originally supposed to be the last 59 skeins my lys had, but she found a few more hiding, and in the end I ended up with 65 lovely skeins of self patterning sugar cane.

I haven't a clue what to do with it. I have no project ideas at all, but it was on sale and I am very in love with this yarn. Very in love indeed. Note it is mine. All mine, and no one else's. I can be generous in other areas, but maybe not with yarn. OK, maybe if someone was in great need, and I loved them more than the yarn.  That is saying a lot.

1 comment:

  1. I will not covet the sugar cane. i will not covet the sugar cane. I will not...damnit. I'm coveting the sugar cane.

    ReplyDelete