Saturday, April 11, 2015

priceless times

Sometimes a picture is priceless, not because it is a great picture, but because it has such great meaning behind it.

These are some of those.

My daughter teaching her grandpa to text. 

 He concentrated super hard. We know this by the way he works his tongue. All of his children do the same.
Then he decided that talk to text might be the way to go, because he has oversized fingers.

We may have giggled a little, but it was with  and not at him, of course.

In the end he got it, by golly. Now he is sitting on the couch texting my daughter, who is still sitting next to him. 

I think we just took him forward a few generations. 

I love this man. I have been so blessed to have him as my father in law, and the grandpa to my children. He is one of this Earths great blessings. 

2 comments: