Thursday, October 29, 2015

Picture heavy much??

Yup! Going to show off my perfectly healthy, tiny baby boy. I am so relieved and feeling so blessed. He is my little miracle.
Side profile

Side profile

Front of the face.. I know, a little creepy if you are not fully in love. 

Um, side profile...

Ohhh, this one is a side profile. 

And a side profile, with his hand by his mouth.

And a side profile with both his hands by his mouth, looking like one very odd, long, many fingered hand. 


His little feet!!!
His little bits!!!! And his chubby thighs. 

This is my favorite picture. He is trying to latch onto his hand. When we first started the ultrasound he was sucking his thumb. He lost it and spent the remainder of the ultrasound, about 50 minutes, with both hands up to his face, rooting around trying to suck on them. He needs his thumb!!!

His precious, tiny little foot. 

He is indeed small, about 34%. Babies this age weigh over a pound, usually by a few ounces. My little guy is about 13 oz, which will make him a perfect 6ish pounds at birth. All of my kids have been between 6-7 pounds. The Dr said he is perfect, so I am not going to worry. Heaven knows I am giving him enough nutrition. Oink. 

He is head down, with his spine up the side of my stomach, and his feet stretched way out, about 2-3 inches above my belly button. He had his legs held straight for a good portion of the ultrasound. He is just chillin' not worrying too much about putting his feet places they don't belong. I am ok with this, as long as he is healthy and happy. 

People have asked about a name. My husband always tries to give them subtle signs before they get the words out. Signs like shouting "noooooooo, stop! Don't ask. Please, for the love of all that is holy, don't ask!". So no. No name yet, but only because the perfect hubby has yet to see the error of his naming ways. 

No comments:

Post a Comment