Monday, September 16, 2013

The thing about a good knit

Is that the dog will always lay on it while it is blocking. But it is buttoned and blocked!!! Look at those buttons!!!! Look at the detail on the headband button!! *squee* Little hearts!! But the newest knit, this is where it is. This knit embraces everything that I feel for this baby girl. It talks about how soft and sweet she is, and how lovely it will be to hold her, and see her sweet face. It speaks of softness, tenderness, and love. The knit is delicate, and complicated. It is beautiful, and colorful. It shines, and nearly glows. I dream of this angel girl in my heart daily. She is a special little thing, and this world will be so much brighter with her in it. She has a special place here, and has a very special work to do. I love you baby girl. I hope you understand some day how every stitch is full of love, and joy. I can't wait to meet you. Of course I also just happen to be dreaming of the next knit for her. Something in blue remix. Yum.

1 comment:

  1. Awww, that sweater is so cute! I love the matching head band. And the buttons. I was just whining on my blog today that I can never find buttons. You're making me feel like a slacker. I need to knit less cardigans for myself and more knitwear for my bay-beh!

    ReplyDelete