Monday, September 28, 2015

Just knitting..

I am determined that this baby will have clothes. Hand knit, delicious clothes. He will still be naked frequently, since he belongs to our family, but he will have some yummy hand knits. So we have been working hard. 
The blessing outfit that I hate and know I will frog, yet I keep knitting.... 

A hat the oldest started and I finished. Yay self patterning sugar rush, sugar cane. 

Um.. I couldn't help it.. Socks for me. 

A newborn cardigan knit by the oldest. 

A cabled hat. 

 A cabled newborn jacket.


And an end of the summer trip to Yellowstone. Not knitting, but I knit on the hat I am currently working on while there, so it counts.


And I am working on actual work. Or the amazing husband is anyway. The herb garden, all ready for soap.

And because I can, yoda cat.


1 comment:

  1. Hooray! I've missed you. Give in and frog the blessing outfit. Quit wasting energy on something you hate.

    ReplyDelete