Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Three

That is the number of size eight needles I have broken recently. That number means that I am on my last pair of size eights. It just so happens that this brand of size eight is a little bigger than the average size eight. I have already frogged this sleeve four times. It still doesn't look right. I will finish this cardigan. Needles be darned. Plus who the heck breaks needles this quickly? One pair of signatures, one chiagoo, and one knitters pride, so it isn't like I can blame the brand. Now I am using Addi's. I am not a huge fan. I think maybe a need a massage so that I am not so tense. It just so happens that this week is pack meeting week. In my family that equals something close to "will this be the month we have to call the nice men in the clean white suits" week. My house is a mess. My family is hungry, and apparently I take it out on the innocent... like my believed needles. But this weekend? This weekend is trailing of the sheep. I can hold onto my sanity long enough to get me there. I am also fairly certain that this post is the most rambly post I have ever written. I best go finish this awkward sleeve.

1 comment:

  1. Breaking three needles in one week is really impressive! Why don't you like Addi's? They are my go to needle. But I've never used signatures or chiagoo, or knitter's pride, so I probably don't know what I'm missing. What is the trailing of the sheep? It sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete