Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Merry Crankmas? It is around here!

Last year the wonderful man I married decided he would rather enjoy keeping me around, so he decided to ensure that would happen by purchasing the item I had been coveting since Mrs. Amber Linderman (yarnhoarder) mentioned it on her vlog .

Meet my 1942 Verdun Sock Knitting machine.
He got this for me in March, and I was surprised at how little learning curve there was . It came in many pieces, I YouTubed how to set it up, and then started making sock tubes . After a couple, I YouTubed how to make a full sock, and I did .and then I did another, and another, and another . I have made so many socks that I finally opened an Etsy to sell them, because I want to spread the joy. And Kevin wants me to support my habit . Crazy boy. 


I have had s

No comments:

Post a Comment