Friday, May 16, 2014

Maybe it should be

100 happy months, because I really suck at this daily thing. I do have happy every day, and I usually capture some happy with my lucky camera phone daily. Unfortunately, my lucky camera phone is selfish and keeps telling me that it simply can't share my happy. I finished my basic raglan cardigan in Knitpicks City Tweed, then made my beautiful first born model it... in the kitchen, in front of my mess. I figured the jacket would explain everything. I love this jacket. I love everything about it, and I loved knitting each stitch. I loved that I had exactly a yard left over after finishing. I am calling it my milking jacket, which I will never milk in. It may be summer-ish outside, but I will still be wearing it. I wore it to the park this week, in the sun, and really enjoyed it. The looks from other moms suggesting I am crazy though? All good. Nothing is better than the perfect knit. Ok, except maybe making my first born pose for cheesy pictures to send the bff.

1 comment: